Another fantastic PST Podcast Show is here for your ears! This week on the Table, a Penn State Football preview with Mike Raymond from ESPN Radio of the Lehigh Valley. He joins us to talk about the PSU football program, head coach James Franklin as well as the short- and long-term outlook for the Nittany Lions. We talk offense and defense, what positions will be key to keep our eyes on during this upcoming season. Also, we’re looking at how Maryland and Rutgers will fit into the Big Ten. It’s a great interview Penn State and college football fans don’t want to miss.
On the Brief News & Views segment:
1. Can Phillies pitcher Jerome Williams be part of the starting rotation in 2015?
2. ESPN and the Michael Sam shower story.
3. Robert Hagg’s development and how it’s needed for the future of the Flyers defense.
4. The Thad Young trade is official and the Sixers gain even more assets.
5. Kicker options for the Eagles.
6. The BSC playoffs are coming, but there’s already controversy talk.