We’ve had the privilege of speaking to many great guests over the past 2-plus years on the PST Podcast Show, and this week is no different. On the Table this week, we interview Liz Roscher, editor of The Good Phight, which is the Phillies SB Nation website that gives readers amazing content day-in and day-out. Liz oversees approximately 16 writers and the content they provide Phillies fans on a daily basis. We were very excited for her join us this week!
Liz spoke very candidly with us about the media credentialing situation with the Phillies organization and how it left a very sour taste in her mouth. She was very honest with her overall feelings about the communications, public relations and front offices after the fiasco she endured. Management of the ball club was at the forefront of much of our conversation and for good reason as the front office faces continual scrutiny for past and present decisions. Of course, we discussed trade situations with Cole Hamels and Aaron Harang while gauging when these possible trades may take place. Liz gives her direct thoughts on Ryne Sandberg. The bullpen, MLB draft and farm system were great topics for discussion as well. It’s a fantastic interview you won’t want to miss!
1. The FIFA saga and our boycotts of products.
2. Fordham basketball’s Paschall transfers to Villanova.
3. Kendall Gray and T.J. McConnell are working out for the Sixers.
4. Chip Kelly’s philosophy on running backs. His take from a seminar back at USC in 2008
5. TAKE IT or LEAVE IT: MLB’s new pace-of-play initiative.