This week on TABLE TALK, Jack Fritz (@JackFritzWIP) from 94 WIP and the BGN Radio crew joined Jeff this week for a look at this Eagles team as they head to Minneapolis, Minnesota to face the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 52! After winning the NFC Championship at The Linc, against the Vikings, the guys reviewed many the bright spots we saw as both the offense and defense took over.
Topics of discussion we got into:
– Doug Pederson as a play caller and coach
– The confidence of Nick Foles
– Patrick Robinson’s pick-6 setting the tone
– How the Eagles match up against the Patriots
– Can the Eagles defense disrupt Tom Brady
We also dove into the character of this Eagles team and how that will translate over to how they may play in two weeks. Plus much more Eagles talk! If you’re a huge Eagles and NFL fan, this is definitely a show and interview you won’t want to miss!